Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Astrologer- Final UV Textures

After looking at the last UV textures I made for my character, I realized that I should go for something simpler. I've also taken into consideration the fact that the cut lines on the UV maps can show up on the model. So I bordered the edges on the maps so it would cover the lines up. It didn't work last time, as I tried shading the borders in different tones, which actually made the lines show up more. Anyway I'm happier with how it's turned out this time round.




6 comments:

  1. Cat, he turned out truly amazing :DD And what a sass master!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julien :) although he's not finished yet

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat

    Come and see me and I'll help you improve your shaders a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw he is looking adorable so far, good job Cat!

    ReplyDelete