Saturday 4 July 2015

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Artwork

A short while back I watched the American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and as I was watching it, I kept drawing rough sketches of Lisbeth. I found her characteristics fascinating, as she is incredibly inelegant, quite and fearless. She appeared to be like a supernatural being when she's first introduced to the film, but then a more vulnerable side to her is revealed and humanised her. I thought I'd do a couple of Photoshop sketches of her simply because I love her and I love the film. I recommend to anyone who likes murder mysteries, though I warn it does contain disturbing scenes of abuse.


      

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like how paintely these are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I used the brushes Jordan gave us

      Delete
    2. Thank you :D I used the brushes Jordan gave us

      Delete