Monday 20 October 2014

Anastasia Nightlife Digital Drawing

I found it very difficult to depict Anastasia in a drawing. I still do, and find it hard to simply draw down what a street in Anastasia would look like. But now I have a theme that I got from one of my thumbnails. This sketch of Anastasia is based on Las Vagas and Amsterdam, and the style has become more modernized because of it. My style of working can be very fantastical which is what I don't want for Anastasia as it may cause it to look too vague. Drawing this was difficult and took me around two and a half hours to do. So I will practice with pen on paper so I can partly memorize how I'll draw it digitally again. I think I will try this sketch again, as it's a bit of a mess.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cat I love this painting, it's stunning! I really love the colours and it has a real buzz about it. Definitely makes you want to explore! :)

    ReplyDelete